Wednesday, October 14, 2009

clueless

Right as this very moment, I am asking myself what it is exactly that I wanna do with my life? In two weeks time, I will be joining the number of unemployed people. =( But then it was my choice. I could have stayed in my current job a little longer but I just couldn't. I can't for work for someone who does not even know how to take good care of his people. Little gestures would have been fine but I don't see any of it. Couple of hours ago, I have found a job opening as a online english instructor and part time teacher. I applied. I am hoping I'll be hired the soonest the possible. Job hunting is not easy but my current job, it sucks! Sometimes, I think of finding a job in another country and will live my life the way I want it. Sure, it's gonna be a long process.

I AM TOTALLY CLUELESS. And I need time to think and someone to help me decide.

Honestly, I wish I can talk to Otep. He always gives me the most helpful advice. I wish Otep is still here for me. I wish he still loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment