Monday, June 1, 2009

Student Again

After 3 looong years, I'm a student again. I will always be a Thomasian but now, I'm officially a UP Student. How cool is that? I got myself enrolled at UP Open University (distance education) taking up Professional Teaching Certification. I am fulfilling my dreams. Soon I will be a pre-school teacher like I have always wanted to be. Soon I am going to teach children like I have always dreamed of. I am going to teach them sing, dance, write, read and color. :) Hopefully, I get to finish the program in one year. I only took 2 subjects because of the training that McDonald's requires me to finish. I will make sure I'm done with my MDP before first semester ends. I'm also hoping that on second semester, I will be allowed to take 9 units. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I am going to study harded than what I did in college. I am thankful to be able to study again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment