Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hopeful no more

My hopes when it comes to Miguel have come to its end. It wasn't wrong that I fell in love with him. What was wrong is I assumed and expected that he has the same feelings. I don't regret that I fell in love nor when I told him the truth because even it gave me so much pain, I had my questions answered. What I regret is that I ruined the friendship for letting him know what I feel. If only I knew that everything's gonna end up this way, that we won't be talking for almost 3 months already, I would have not told him. I would have just kept my little secret. I don't know if we'd still be talking again. I don't know either if I still wanna hope for it. What I know is that I don't wanna get hurt anytime soon. Not until my heart has been fully healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment