Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thank you Lord...

  • Thank You because I have complete family. Not to mention I have a control freak mother. ;p
  • Thank You because I have a job which can be too way exhausting but fun at the same time.
  • Thank You for giving me real friends - Cathy, Bru, Ella, Tim, Cathy, Twish, Lea, Jen, Claud, Cholette, Miguel and Otep.
  • Thank You because little by little, I'm coping with my feelings for Miguel.
  • Thank You for making me realize that life is still beautiful despite all the heartaches I am going through.
  • Thank You because I am healthy.
  • Thank You because I lost weight.
  • Thank You because I am going to Cam Sur next week. Sure it's going to be fun.
  • Thank You because I am going back to school, an online university though.
  • Thank You for my wifi. I got to surf the net.
  • Thank You because I just got my hair straightened few days ago.
  • Thank You for giving me so much patience.
  • Thank You there's Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill to watch and enjoy every week. :)
  • Thank You because I never stopped believing in love.
  • Thank You for my very generous sister.
  • Thank You because I'm ready to bounce back. :)
  • Thank You because I have so much to appreciate in this life. :)
  • Thank You because I have the strength to exercise.
  • Thank You for my so-called talents.
  • Thank You that blogsites do exist.
  • Thank You because I dream of getting married and having twins someday.
  • Thank You because I want to learn how to speak Chinese.
  • Thank You because I never lost hope.
  • Thank You there's coffee to make me function in the morning and tea to make me feel better after a very tiring day.
  • Thank You I have my own laptop and iPod.
I will add more to this list. I don't think I will ever stop thanking Good Lord for all the blessings He gave to me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment