Monday, May 4, 2009

What boredom does to me?

10 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
  1. I'm a huge fan of Lea Salonga.
  2. I cried when I read the book A Child called It.
  3. My favorite tv shows are Charmed, Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill.
  4. I'm a good friend.
  5. I'd like to be a pre school teacher one day.
  6. I dislike novelty songs. ;p
  7. I love Japanese and Chinese foods.
  8. I don't keep unworthy relationship.
  9. I have a weird style of holding a pen. Mine is between the middle and index finger.
  10. I can stay in my room the whole day with a good book, internet and tv.
9 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
  1. Meet Lea Salonga.
  2. Send my cousins to school.
  3. Travel the world.
  4. See my parents celebrate their golden wedding anniversary.
  5. Appear in a tv commercial.
  6. Have a billboard posted in EDSA.
  7. Get married with the man of my dreams and have beautiful twins. ;)
  8. Own a mansion.
  9. Do extreme sports.
8 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
  1. Serenade me.
  2. Be romantic.
  3. Write love letters.
  4. Great sense of humor.
  5. Cook for me.
  6. Be a good listener.
  7. Honesty and sincerity.
  8. Respect individuality.
7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
  1. Plastic/user-friendly people
  2. Novelty songs
  3. Waking me up in my first hour sleep
  4. Loud chewers
  5. Answering even when not asked
  6. Traffic
  7. Bad ventilation
6 THINGS I BELIEVE IN
  1. God is always good.
  2. The way through a man's heart is through his stomach.
  3. Everything happens for a reason.
  4. When God closes the door, He opens the window.
  5. Life is unfair yet beautiful.
  6. Karma. Whether good or bad.
5 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
  1. God
  2. Ghosts
  3. Cats
  4. Growing up alone
  5. Betrayal of a friend
4 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
  1. My pig stuffed toy
  2. Bayo clothing line
  3. My Ipod Video
  4. Green Tea
3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
  1. Surf the net.
  2. Watch tv.
  3. Twitter.
2 THINGS I WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW
  1. Watch Wolverine.
  2. Eat toasted cookies.
1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW
  1. One right man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment