Sunday, April 19, 2009

This 2009

Before 2009 started, I promised myself that this year, things will get much better. I have big plans and intend to fulfill them before this year ends...
  1. Enroll at UP Open University, take the Professional Teaching Certificate, finish it in 2 semesters and take the Licensure Exam afterwards.
  2. Shift to a totally different career which is teaching.
  3. Grow my hair longer than I ever had my whole life.
  4. Spend the New Year's Eve at HK with my family.
  5. Maintain 110 lbs all throughout. :)
  6. Spend more time with my friends.
  7. Be the best with what I do.
  8. Forgive and forget.
  9. Save money.
  10. Spend my 24th birthday with a totally different celebration. A get away perhaps. ;)
  11. Exercise regularly.
  12. Learn how to speak Mandarin and Fookien.
  13. Go out on a date. :p
  14. Get a tan this summer.
  15. Take more pictures and write more journals.
  16. Live a life the way I want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment