Saturday, April 4, 2009

first real post

I've made couple of blog sites before. My first one was in Xanga though it hasn't been deactivated I don't update it that much. I used to have it when I was with my college boyfriend. I also have one in Datingish. It's great to read other people's experiences when it comes to love and relationships. I get to learn from them in some ways. I also have a Multiply site which I still update once in a while but mostly for posting of pictures. I got a Facebook but chose not to update it for some personal reasons. I have a Friendster account which I regularly check. Just yesterday, I signed up in Twitter which is actually fun. ;P and now, I am making this account, new and permanent blog site. :) It's nice to be back in Blogspot. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment